This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Ground Beef Vegetable Soup
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Ground beef vegetable soup is a hearty and nutritious dish that is perfect for a cold winter's day. It includes ground beef, diced vegetables such as carrots, celery, onions, and potatoes, and a flavorful broth made with beef broth, tomato paste, and seasonings. The beef is browned in a pot before the vegetables and broth are added, and the soup is simmered until the vegetables are tender and the flavors have melded together. It can be garnished with fresh herbs or grated cheese and served with crusty bread for a complete and satisfying meal."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
- olive oil
- ground beef
- beef broth
- diced tomatoes
- tomato paste
- condensed tomato soup
- Worcestershire sauce
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Cherry Fluff Salad (Without Condensed Milk)
- Easy Sausage Balls With Bisquick Recipe
- Portabella Mushroom Pizzas
- Easy Peach Cobbler Cupcakes
- 10+ Inexpensive Party Ideas for Adults
- Diy Tic-tac-toe Game
- Easy Cake Mix Oreo Cookie Sandwiches
- Easy One Pot Chicken And Rice Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Sous Vide Egg Bites Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder