Holiday Cheer Cherry Eggnog Cupcake Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Bring the holiday cheer with this cherry eggnog cupcake recipe! You will love making these cute cupcakes for Christmas. This easy holiday cupcake recipe will take less than an hour to bake. These cupcakes will soon become a staple for all holiday gatherings in your family. These cupcakes are wonderful offerings for pitch-ins, family dinners, or as homemade food gifts. You will deliver holiday cheer no matter where you take these delightful desserts this winter. The eggnog and cherry flavors will bring the taste of winter warmth with every bite.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time35 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
5-Ingredient Snicker Salad Recipe
17 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
Easy Vegetable Soup Recipe
Simple Grilled Shrimp Recipe
Easy Cowboy Beans Recipe
Hot Brown Sliders Recipe
10 Great Depression Era Recipes
10 Cheap Picnic Foods for a Portable Feast
4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
10 Mug Cake Recipes For Cozy Nights In
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Monogrammed Tea Towels
- DIY Pantry Labels
- DIY Reusable Bowl Covers
- DIY Mail Organizer
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- Flammkucken - German Style Flatbread Pizza
- Cheap Patriotic 4th of July Party Favors Made with Recycled Material
- What's the Best Season to Get Married on a Budget?
- 7 Garage Sale Planning Tips to Maximize Your Profit
- 21 Cheap Wall Art Ideas for Fun DIY Decor