Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you love, pizza, slow cookers, and easy-to-make food that's budget friendly, this Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread Recipe is the one you've been waiting for. I love using my slow cooker to meal prep things like teriyaki chicken or for making all-day chili while I’m at work. But my go-to recipes have me feeling a bit uninspired. Enter RecipeLion's new cookbook, “Essential Slow Cooker Recipes: 103 Fuss-Free Slow Cooker Meals Everyone Will Love.“
This book by cookbook author and Food Network star Addie Gundry is loaded with plenty of slow cooker meals that will get you out of your rut the usual slow cooker chicken and chili. With chef-inspired recipes like Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls and Caesar Chicken, this book is sure to revolutionize the way you look at your slow cooker.
Essential Slow Cooker Recipes: 103 Fuss-Free Slow Cooker Meals Everyone Will Love releases tomorrow, January 9, 2018, but is available for pre-order NOW on Amazon and at Barnes and Noble.
One of my favorite recipes from the Addie Gundry’s new cookbook is this one for Pizza Pull-Apart Bread. This recipe is so simple to make, and it was a huge hit at all my holiday parties! It’s so easy to throw together and making it in the slow cooker makes it ultraportable. It’s the ideal appetizer for a potluck party and makes a great anytime snack.
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time6 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH1 hr 30 min
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian dry spice mix
- 1 (16.3-ounce) tube Pillsbury Grands refrigerated rolls
- 1 (14-ounce) can or jar pizza sauce
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil, for garnish
In a small bowl, combine the olive oil and spice mix.
Pull apart the rolls and cut each into 6 wedges. Using your fingers, stretch and pull each into an approximately 1 1/2-inch square.
Spoon about 1 teaspoon of the pizza sauce on each square and top with a piece of pepproni and 1 teaspoon of the mozzarella.
Pull the edges together and pinch to seal completely.
Dip into the bowl of olive oil and arrange in the bottom of the slow cooker loosely next ot one anoteher. When the bottom is covered, sprinkle with 1 tabelspoon of the mozzarella and continue making even layers until all the biscuit pieces have been used.
Sprinkle any remaining pepperoni and cheese on top and drizzle with any remaining olive oil.
Cover and cook on High for 1 1/2 hours. Serve with the remaining pizza sauce for dipping. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garnish with fresh basil.
What’s your go-to slow cooker meal? Tell us in the comments below!
Read NextCopycat Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
- Avocado Hummus Recipe
- Easy Corn Salsa Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker BBQ Meatballs
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Carnitas
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- Make Ahead Ham and Cheese Sliders
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printable
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken