This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cereal Box Organizer
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This cereal box organizer is a stylish way to get your desk (or cooking books!) in order. A super fun way to upcycle some old cereal boxes just by adding colorful paper and some twine or ribbon. If you’ve been a reader around here for a while then you probably already know I’m a huge fan of simple easy DIY projects and tutorials. Especially if they are made upcycling something you already have. This cereal box organizer is exactly one of those projects."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read Next10-Minute Braided Bead Bracelets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder