DIY Area Rug Hack
How to Save Money on Area Rugs
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Finding the right rug for your living space can be tricky. You have to balance budget, color, type, and size. This guide teaches you how to make the most of your money by combining two smaller rugs into one larger area rug. This cost-efficient guide easily lets you re-decorate any living space without paying for a full-size floor rug. By combining rugs, you have more options for your floor. This project is perfect for rooms that won't fit standard rugs or are too large to be accommodated by only one small accent rug.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextCountry Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Crystal Cake Stand Tutorial
- 19 Office Crafts and Cubicle Makeover Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder