Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Can you believe this bowl isn't made from copper?! With this tutorial for the Faux Copper Bowl, you can transform an otherwise dull container into a stylish and chic decorative item that you will be proud to display. This bowl will look amazing when placed on your coffee table and filled with an assortment of potpourri, seashells, seasonal decorations such as ornaments, or other small decorations. This project will be the focal point of your living room or dining room, and is sure to get plenty of attention. This dollar store craft can be used to add some elegance to your craft room or work space as well.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextCountry Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Crystal Cake Stand Tutorial
- 19 Office Crafts and Cubicle Makeover Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder