DIY Sprinkler Gauge
Keep your lawn and wallet full of green
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
You might be spending more money on maintaining your lawn than you know. This DIY sprinkler gauge ensures you keep your lawn and wallet full of green this summer. This project re-purposes items found in your house to monitor your current water consumption. There's no easier way to keep your lawn green without over or under watering your grass. Your lawn will be the envy of your neighbors, and you'll do it in a fraction of the cost by cutting down on the number of times you water each week.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Batwing Top from a Scarf
- Cookie Tins Set
- Hutzler Manufacturing Co.
- Healthy Tofu Coconut Curry
- Thrift Store DIY Crochet Pillow
- Cute Mummy Halloween Mason Jars
- Beeswax DIY Furniture Polish
- Hutzler 3 Herb-Eze Herb Strippers
- Simple Chignon Updo Tutorial
- 7 Tips for Creating a Christmas Savings Plan