Thrift Store DIY Crochet Pillow
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Add a bright pop of color and a dash of retro-inspired design to your home with this project that takes a 1970s blanket into the modern era. This Thrift Store DIY Crochet Pillow takes 30 minutes or less to make and is a perfect way to breathe new life into an old crochet afghan. Using a traditional granny square patterned blanket, this easy sewing project shows you how to cut a vintage afghan into two pillow covers, so that your end result is some gorgeous decor that's vintage-inspired without looking dated. Who says home decor has to be expensive? Head out to your local thrift store to start making this simple sewing project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Handmade holiday decorations make your home a little warmer in the winter months. These DIY snowflake ornaments recycle T-shirts into… Continue reading: "DIY Recycled Holiday Decoration"
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Colorful Seat DIY Chair Reupholster
- 10-Minute Sweater Mittens
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- 18 Scrap Fabric Projects for Resourceful Sewists
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Cleaning Wipes
- Free Printable Easter Memory Game
- Pampering Mother's Day Gift With Decorated Flip Flops
- Diy Brightening Sheet Mask Recipe
- Diy Sheet Mask For Acne Prone Skin
- Hazelnut Frappuccino
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- Birds In The Air Quilt Block
- Triple Berry Iced Tea Recipe