DIY Floppy Disk Pencil Cup
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
When's the last time you used a floppy disk? It's probably been a long time, and you probably still have a few lying around the house. Why not re-purpose them into a decorative pencil cup perfect for your home computer? This simple project transforms these old computer disks into a practical computer accessory. With many color variations, you can customize your own personal pencil cup. If you have a lot of floppy disks at your home or office, these homemade pencil holders are great gifts for computer lovers and co-workers!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- Thrifty and Easy DIY Desk Organizers
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- Easy Necklace Organizer
- DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- DIY Built-In Shelves
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder