- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
Love the cheap and thrifty ideas you see here? Now you can publish your own ideas on our site! Submit your original projects, recipes, and ideas by filling out this form, and you'll see your dishes featured right here on CheapThriftyLiving.
- Recipes and projects must be original and created by YOU
- Must include a photo (or several photos)
- Recipes and projects may be featured on another site or blog currently
Become a published author today!
Recipes, Projects, and Articles We're Looking For:
- Fall projects and recipes
- Budget-friendly recipes
- Dollar store crafts
- Budget storage ideas
- DIY projects under $10
- Freezer meal recipes and recipes for meal planning
- Travel Hacks
- Budgeting Tips and Tricks
- Budget Wedding and Entertaining Ideas
- Green Living and Recycling Tips
- Cheap Holiday Projects and Recipes
- Christian crafts for our Faithfully Homemade newsletter, including:
- Homemade crosses
- Faith-based home decor
- Christian jewelry
- Angel crafts
- Home Improvement Projects
- College Planning
- Family and Kids Tips and Tricks
- Health and Beauty Ideas on a Budget
- Retirement Tips and Tricks
- Couponing Hacks
- Supplement Income and Side Hustle Advice
- And more!
Recipes and projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your recipe or project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded recipe/project.
Copycat Restaurant Recipes Recipe Submission Terms & Conditions
I. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
To submit an article for publication on CheapThriftyLiving.com, Entrant must create an original recipe and list all required ingredients and instructions. The recipe must be submitted on the entry form found on CheapThriftyLiving.com.
Qualifying recipes must adhere to our "Quick & Easy" guidelines:
- Instructions should be clear, simply written, and manageable for the average reader
- Article must be original
Visit the Recipe Submission page on CheapThriftyLiving.com to enter your original article(s) and optional corresponding photo(s) of the completed recipe (recipe and photo collectively referred to herein as "Entry Materials"). Users may submit multiple recipes but each entry must be for a separate and unique recipe. Photo(s) must be at least 500 pixels x 200 pixels. Entry Materials must be created by and be original to Entrant. Entrant represents and warrants that the Entry Materials do not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark/trade name, logo, trade secret or intellectual-property right, or other proprietary right of any person or entity. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will make Entrant's submission ineligible for publication.
II. USE OF NAME AND LIKENESS:
Entrant grants permission for Prime Publishing and those acting pursuant to Prime Publishing, authority to use, in perpetuity, Entrant's statements, property demonstrations, and Entry Materials, any and all of which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, together or with other works, and/or used in distorted, illusory or composite form, as sole determined by Prime Publishing, for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without compensation, at any time(s), in all media now knows or hereafter discovered worldwide, including, without limitation, print, radio, and television broadcasting, cable casting, audio/visual, closed-circuit exhibition, and on the Internet, without notice or review or approval. Entrant's name, picture, and biographical information may be modified, in length or display type, to fit the best practices of our site.
Your article has been submitted.
Thank you for sharing!
Would you like to submit another ?
Project of the Day
Thrifty DIY Desk Organizers
If you feel that you can never seem to find pens, scissors, or small craft supplies when you need them, then these Thrifty DIY Desk… Continue reading: "Thrifty DIY Desk Organizers"
- White Chocolate Candy Cane Cookie
- 5 Minute Beachy Waves Hair Tutorial
- Re-Purposed Pallet Planter Project
- Easy No Bake Cookies Recipe
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- 5 Minute Braided Bun Tutorial
- 24 Thrifty Uses for Baking Soda
- IKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- How To Use Plantain Leaf For Skin And Hair
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich