- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
In today's cluttered ad environment, with new technologies emerging almost daily, the age-old question of how to engage your consumers has become even more critical. The online landscape for marketers is often described as follows:
- Portals and top 50 sites offer broad reach and some integration, but at a relatively high cost for the audience
- Ad networks offer mass and scale but limited integration and personalization and in many cases marketers do not know where their message is being displayed or with what type of content.
- Search offers targeting with high competition and reaching a select audience.
We offer: Highly engaged motivated female consumers covering a variety of topics from Frugal Living to Crafting, from Diet and Wellness to Lifestyle, Home Decor and more Prime Publishing LLC can create a broad campaign that targets the consumers you want to reach, where you want to reach them.
As an advertiser, you will have a wide array of opportunities to engage our audience:
- Text Links
- Sponsorship Opportunities including editorial integration, channel exclusivity, microsites, and a full range of beyond the banner opportunities.
The Banners and Emails are targeted through pre-selected criteria or using customized models. Subscriber permission is vitally important. Therefore, client Email is sent only to registered newsletter subscribers who have opted-in and confirmed their desire to receive them.
Our targeted media is specifically designed to generate a profitable response to meet your objectives. For more information, media kit and/or to contact us, please visit Prime Publishing LLC
Project of the Day
Thrifty DIY Desk Organizers
If you feel that you can never seem to find pens, scissors, or small craft supplies when you need them, then these Thrifty DIY Desk… Continue reading: "Thrifty DIY Desk Organizers"
- White Chocolate Candy Cane Cookie
- 5 Minute Beachy Waves Hair Tutorial
- Re-Purposed Pallet Planter Project
- Easy No Bake Cookies Recipe
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- 5 Minute Braided Bun Tutorial
- 24 Thrifty Uses for Baking Soda
- IKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- How To Use Plantain Leaf For Skin And Hair
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich