Love the cheap and thrifty ideas you see here? Now you can publish your own ideas on our site! Submit your original projects, recipes, and ideas by filling out this form, and you'll see your dishes featured right here on CheapThriftyLiving.
- Recipes and projects must be original and created by YOU
- Must include a photo (or several photos)
- Recipes and projects may be featured on another site or blog currently
Become a published author today!
Recipes, Projects, and Articles We're Looking For:
- Fall projects and recipes
- Budget-friendly recipes
- Dollar store crafts
- Budget storage ideas
- DIY projects under $10
- Freezer meal recipes and recipes for meal planning
- Travel Hacks
- Budgeting Tips and Tricks
- Budget Wedding and Entertaining Ideas
- Green Living and Recycling Tips
- Cheap Holiday Projects and Recipes
- Home Improvement Projects
- College Planning
- Family and Kids Tips and Tricks
- Health and Beauty Ideas on a Budget
- Retirement Tips and Tricks
- Couponing Hacks
- Supplement Income and Side Hustle Advice
- And more!
Recipes and projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your recipe or project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded recipe/project.
Your article has been submitted.
Thank you for sharing!
Would you like to submit another ?
DIY Halloween Treat Bags
Vintage Halloween DIY Printable Cards
Easy Witch Cupcakes for Halloween
5 Minute Braided Bun Tutorial
Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
Batwing Top from a Scarf
11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Batwing Top from a Scarf
- Cookie Tins Set
- Hutzler Manufacturing Co.
- Healthy Tofu Coconut Curry
- Thrift Store DIY Crochet Pillow
- Cute Mummy Halloween Mason Jars
- Beeswax DIY Furniture Polish
- Hutzler 3 Herb-Eze Herb Strippers
- Simple Chignon Updo Tutorial
- 7 Tips for Creating a Christmas Savings Plan