Love the cheap and thrifty ideas you see here? Now you can publish your own ideas on our site! Submit your original projects, recipes, and ideas by filling out this form, and you'll see your dishes featured right here on CheapThriftyLiving.
- Recipes and projects must be original and created by YOU
- Must include a photo (or several photos)
- Recipes and projects may be featured on another site or blog currently
Become a published author today!
Recipes, Projects, and Articles We're Looking For:
- Fall projects and recipes
- Budget-friendly recipes
- Dollar store crafts
- Budget storage ideas
- DIY projects under $10
- Freezer meal recipes and recipes for meal planning
- Travel Hacks
- Budgeting Tips and Tricks
- Budget Wedding and Entertaining Ideas
- Green Living and Recycling Tips
- Cheap Holiday Projects and Recipes
- Christian crafts for our Faithfully Homemade newsletter, including:
- Homemade crosses
- Faith-based home decor
- Christian jewelry
- Angel crafts
- Home Improvement Projects
- College Planning
- Family and Kids Tips and Tricks
- Health and Beauty Ideas on a Budget
- Retirement Tips and Tricks
- Couponing Hacks
- Supplement Income and Side Hustle Advice
- And more!
Recipes and projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your recipe or project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded recipe/project.
Your article has been submitted.
Thank you for sharing!
Would you like to submit another ?
Project of the Day
Handmade holiday decorations make your home a little warmer in the winter months. These DIY snowflake ornaments recycle T-shirts into… Continue reading: "DIY Recycled Holiday Decoration"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hazelnut Frappuccino
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- Birds In The Air Quilt Block
- Triple Berry Iced Tea Recipe
- Beer Bread
- How To Create Recycled Container Herb Garden
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- Cereal Box Organizer
- Enchilada Soup Recipe