- How can I work with you/learn more?
- How do I submit my project or tip for publication?
- How do I link to CheapThriftyLiving?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit CheapThriftyLiving?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from CheapThriftyLiving?
- How do I disable browser copush notifications?
There are plenty of ways that we can work together! We're always looking for new talent to create content for us, assist with product reviews, and more. Contact us to learn more!
See your patterns and craft tips published on CheapThriftyLiving! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall demand on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
If you want to link to CheapThriftyLiving just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like CheapThriftyLiving to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a craft project. Designers who submit two or more projects to CheapThriftyLiving are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
Our "My Stuff" Box is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite craft projects, recipes, articles, and tutorials from CheapThriftyLiving and store them in one organized place. Simply hit "save" at the bottom of articles that you want to save to Your Stuff, and enjoy!
The CheapThriftyLiving editorial team loves giving away craft products to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Our giveaways range from one week to a month in length. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
To subscribe to CheapThriftyLiving, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page on CheapThriftyLiving to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at CheapThriftyLiving. To unsubscribe from the email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of CheapThriftyLiving or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: https://www.cheapthriftyliving.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a project box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from FaveCrafts.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@CheapThriftyLiving.com. Check out our full tutorial for how to whitelist emails from CheapThriftyLiving here.
If you want to disable browser (Copush) notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Updated March 5, 2018
DIY Dog Poop Bag Holder
Homemade Dryer Sheets with Essential Oils
How to Make a T-Shirt Quilt
30 DIY Old Clothes Ideas
Upcycled Christmas Stockings
Homemade T-Shirt Pillowcase
Free Crochet Slippers Pattern
18 Scrap Fabric Projects for Resourceful Sewists
DIY No-Sew Infinity Scarf
DIY Upcycled Rice Heat Packs
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- Flammkucken - German Style Flatbread Pizza
- Cheap Patriotic 4th of July Party Favors Made with Recycled Material
- 21 Cheap Wall Art Ideas for Fun DIY Decor
- Baked Carrot Fries Recipe
- Homemade Chocolate from Cocoa Nibs
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Recipe
- DIY Garden Spinner
- End-of-Life Preparation Checklist
- 3-Ingredient Italian Spritz Cocktail