- see all comments
"What am I going to do with my pile of old t-shirts? I'm going to wear them. The ones that are now retired are mostly used already. I've made bracelets, though not with jewels as shown here, children's clothes and pj's, and quilts beyond belief! It certainly is fun to be creative with something everyone has and most throw away! Thanks for more ideas."
It's never to early to start thinking about how you or your kids will plan for college, in fact, starting early is the key. Get ahead on the next chapter of your education with these college planning ideas.
Sort Results By:
College Planning Checklist + Tips
College Dorm Checklist for Freshmen
Free Budget Worksheet for College
Project of the Day
Homemade Roll-On Deodorant
Whether you're concerned about ingredients in mass-produced deodorant or you just want to save a little bit of money in your health… Continue reading: "Homemade Roll-On Deodorant"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Ground Beef Vegetable Soup
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Fun Bee Coloring Page
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Easy Buttered Noodles Recipe
- Easy Pizza Bites Air Fryer Appetizer
- Easy Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Paper Easter Basket Craft
- How To Make Facial Toner