This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Amaze Me Mosaic Soap Cozy
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This adorable little bag can be used as a soap cozy (gift with homemade soap or facial scrubbies!), a favor/candy pouch, or a small gift bag (gift with a new pair of earrings or gift bag!).You'll need some worsted weight yarn - I used Lily Sugar n Cream. As a soap cozy, you'll need 100% cotton, but as a candy pouch or gift bag, acrylic yarn is an option with one hook size up. This soap cozy took me just over 45 minutes to work up. There is a basic photo included breaking down stitch placement for the mosaic crochet technique - it's more simple than it looks."
- 70 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Lily Sugar n Cream in Splash [Turquoise] and Sunshine [Yellow]
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional, Jewelry Pliers for Weaving
Read NextHow To Upholster With A Tea Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Upholster With A Tea Towel
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Diy Rope Basket
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
- Cloud Baby Mobile
- Tin Planters
- Nightstand Makeover
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies