11 Meatless Monday Recipes to Help You Save Money
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
There are so many great ways to save money at the grocery store, but one often overlooked way is to go completely meatless. Most people don’t like the sound of that, but we promise, it’s not that bad! We’re not saying that you should go vegetarian for good. Consider incorporating a meatless Monday into your dinner routine instead.
Fruits and veggies are less expensive than any type of meat, which will immediately save you money on your grocery bill. In the long run, cutting out some meat can reduce diseases that could end up costing you a lot in doctors’ bills. Not only does it save you money to not use meat, but it’s better for you, too. It’s really a win-win situation!
That’s not to say that vegetables can’t add up, though. That’s why we’ve compiled these delicious meatless Monday recipes from our friends at RecipeLion. These budget-friendly recipes will save you time and money.
Many of these recipes are pasta-based so that you won’t feel like you’re missing out on anything. You’ll stay full and satisfied. The benefits of going meatless just keep getting better, right? Dig in!
1. Paula's Southern Corn Casserole
2. Meatless Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
3. Pull-Apart Stuffed Shells
4. Classic Mac N' Cheese
5. One Pot Summer Veggie Skillet
6. Old Fashioned Macaroni Salad
7. Classic Italian Fettuccine Alfredo
8. Red Lobster's Famous Biscuits
9. Better Than Panera Autumn Squash Soup
10. Winter's Best Soup
11. Breakfast Bell Pepper Rings
What other meatless dishes do you love?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Homemade Lip Plumper
- Irish Coffee Scrub