- see all comments
"What am I going to do with my pile of old t-shirts? I'm going to wear them. The ones that are now retired are mostly used already. I've made bracelets, though not with jewels as shown here, children's clothes and pj's, and quilts beyond belief! It certainly is fun to be creative with something everyone has and most throw away! Thanks for more ideas."
Thrifty Product Reviews
Sort Results By:
Project of the Day
Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- CheapThriftyLiving Reviews and Giveaways
- Chance to win Better Shea Butter Mango Butter!
- Chance to Win a Giant Container Set!
- Chance to win the Hutzler Kitchen Wrap Dispenser!
- Chance to win Folk Art Home Decor Chalk Paint!
- Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- Chance to Win a DecoArt Vintage Effect Wash Paint Set!
- Air Fryer Caramel Apple Hand Pies
- Chance to win Plaid Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint!
- Chance to win Duck Brand Duck Tape!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cake Mix Waffles
- Cute Cactus Coloring Pages
- Free Chicken Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Recipe
- Lemon Shortbread Cookies
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Santa Paper Bag Puppet
- Hippo Paper Bag Puppet
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers