Homemade Herb Drying Rack
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Drying your own herbs is a great way to save money on seasoning, but it can take weeks and clutter your counter. This herb drying rack not only clears your counter but also gives your kitchen a natural piece of wall art. The herb rack upcycles an old picture frame and transforms it into a decorative way to dry your fresh herbs. You probably have all the necessary items at home to make this beautiful device. This project creates a frugal way for you to re-decorate your kitchen with a practical application.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door