Homemade Herb Drying Rack
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Drying your own herbs is a great way to save money on seasoning, but it can take weeks and clutter your counter. This herb drying rack not only clears your counter but also gives your kitchen a natural piece of wall art. The herb rack upcycles an old picture frame and transforms it into a decorative way to dry your fresh herbs. You probably have all the necessary items at home to make this beautiful device. This project creates a frugal way for you to re-decorate your kitchen with a practical application.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft