Bug Bite Relief Stick
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Get natural bug bite relief with this easy solid lotion. Since it's a solid lotion stick, it's easy to carry in your purse or in your bag and won't spill or leak. It has peppermint essential oil with natural menthol to cool to relieve itching. It also has tea tree oil as a natural antiseptic to reduce germs. This is a great recipe for beginners, and it's easy to make. You can make several to keep one at home and one for the road."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Adding a coat (or two) of paint to just about anything in your home can transform the space. While one hue might look dull and boring,… Continue reading: "Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation"
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Cheap Patriotic 4th of July Party Favors Made with Recycled Material
- Recycle Jar Craft Kits
- 25 Low Cost Hobbies
- DIY Fabric Buttons
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
- Stress Relief DIY Teacup Candles
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beef And Potato Stew
- How To Set Up A Pretend Play Restaurant
- Quilted Handbag
- Chocolate Mousse Cake
- C2c Owl
- Black Bean Tostadas Are Perfect For Meatless Mondays
- Better Than Restaurant Instant Pot Mexican Black Beans
- How To Make A Diy Bee House For Mason Bees
- Dara Table Runner
- C2c Squirrel