Bug Bite Relief Stick
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Get natural bug bite relief with this easy solid lotion. Since it's a solid lotion stick, it's easy to carry in your purse or in your bag and won't spill or leak. It has peppermint essential oil with natural menthol to cool to relieve itching. It also has tea tree oil as a natural antiseptic to reduce germs. This is a great recipe for beginners, and it's easy to make. You can make several to keep one at home and one for the road."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe
- Homemade Chili Spice Mix – Clean Eating