Bug Bite Relief Stick
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Get natural bug bite relief with this easy solid lotion. Since it's a solid lotion stick, it's easy to carry in your purse or in your bag and won't spill or leak. It has peppermint essential oil with natural menthol to cool to relieve itching. It also has tea tree oil as a natural antiseptic to reduce germs. This is a great recipe for beginners, and it's easy to make. You can make several to keep one at home and one for the road."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY IKEA Coffee Table Makeover
- Easy Adirondack Chair Plans
- Unicorn Mason Jars - Decoupage On Glass
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- 16 Cheap Crafts You Need to Try
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- Vinegar Weed Killer
- Needle Pincushion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Charging Station
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Heart Hat
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids