Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Make a natural bug repellent solid lotion that isn't greasy. It has natural essential oils to repel bugs, including mosquitoes. If you use kid safe essential oils, you can use this on kids ages 2-10 as well as adults. I like the solid lotion because it's easy to take with you. Put it in a tin and carry it in your purse and put in your bag for on the go. It can melt in high heat, but it's still safe to use"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe
- Homemade Chili Spice Mix – Clean Eating