This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
C2c Xo Wall Hanging
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"How to crochet a corner to corner XO wall hanging perfect for Valentine’s Day decorating, a gallery wall, nursery decor, anniversary or wedding gift and even just the casual every day decor. You'll need some worsted weight yarn - I used Red Heart Super Saver for mine in the colors Buff and Soft White. You'll also need an H8/5mm crochet hook, and at least a 12" dowel. Caron One Pound and Bernat Super Value are great yarn alternatives. This wall hanging took me about 7-8 hours to complete. There is also a video tutorial for this pattern."
- 570 Yards Total of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart’s Super Saver in Buff (255 Yards) and Soft White (315 Yards)
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 12″ or Longer Wooden Dowel for Hanging – I got mine at a local bird shop
Read NextDiy Faux Cotton Branches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser