This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Birdhouse Upcycle
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Looking for ideas to make cheap bird houses for that cute flock of birds in your back yard? Give those little buddies something more to chirp about with a simple DIY birdhouse! This milk carton birdhouse is so easy and simple to make, kids will have tons of fun helping you make it! There are so many birds around our neighborhood and I’m trying my best to attract more in our back yard with this super cool DIY birdhouse;!I just love birds and their happy chirping makes me feel so excited and relaxed at the same time! They’re so cute and cheerful and their chirping is sooo refreshing every morning, it’s like a big dose of energy!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDiy Faux Cotton Branches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser