DIY Fabric Shoelaces
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I was shopping for new shoelaces for my high tops when I realized I could make my own! In fact, since they’re made from quilting cotton fabric, which comes in every color and pattern you could imagine, I can make them to match my entire wardrobe. While these should be cut on the bias, they don’t require a lot of fabric. You could even piece together some scraps! Make them for yourself, or sew some up for stocking stuffers!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Cardboard Box Guitar Craft & Kingdom of Music
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- 25 Low Cost Hobbies
- 16 Cheap Crafts You Need to Try
- Make Your Own Chinese Puzzle - Minutes To Make - Hours Of Fun! Recycle Project.
- Natural Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Recipe
- DIY Keepsake Box
- DIY Leather Catchall Tray
- DIY Magnetic Notepad
- Aged Terracotta Pots
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Classic Red Velvet Cupcakes
- How To Create A Sidewalk Chalk Racetrack For Remote Control Cars
- Free Printable Summer Word Search For Kids
- Succulent Coffee Soap Recipe
- Decadent Butterfinger Brownies
- Festive And Delicious Jello Parfait