DIY Paper Party Crowns
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Help your kids channel their inner princess with an adorable DIY paper crown! Made with paper doilies this paper crown craft is so easy and fun and a great opportunity to spend quality time with the kiddos! If you’ve been looking for a DIY princess crown idea, this paper crown craft is the perfect choice! It’s crazy easy and quick to make and you’ll be in for a super fun activity to do with your kids!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Does it feel like your child's school supplies have slowly taken over the kitchen, dining room, and other rooms in your home? You can… Continue reading: "Mason Jar School Supply Organizer"
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- Nightstand Makeover
- Garden Planter Made from Scrap Wood
- DIY Floating Box Shelves
- Stunning Repurposed Gallery Wall
- Easy Adirondack Chair Plans
- Make Your Own Chinese Puzzle - Minutes To Make - Hours Of Fun! Recycle Project.
- Tin Planters
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zesty Italian Dressing Mix Recipe
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Eco-friendly Solid Dish Soap Recipe
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- Iced Mocha Latte
- Felt Storage Basket
- 10+ Tips To Save Money On Car Rentals
- Soft Bread Rolls
- Odor Eliminating Linen And Fabric Spray Recipe
- Red Cream Soda Cupcakes