DIY Wool Dryer Balls
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Did you know you can make wool dryer balls that will help with wrinkles in your clothes? I absolutely hate ironing. In fact, I hate it so much that I refuse to wear things that need to be ironed. While that may not be possible for everyone, these simple natural wool dryer balls will help. Reduce Wrinkles in your clothing. Once you know how to make wool dryer balls, you can use them when you dry your clothes in place of dyer sheets."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY IKEA Coffee Table Makeover
- Easy Adirondack Chair Plans
- Unicorn Mason Jars - Decoupage On Glass
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- Stress Relief DIY Teacup Candles
- DIY Bean Bag Chair
- DIY Duct Tape Bead Bracelet
- 16 Cheap Crafts You Need to Try
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Pumpkin Activities For Toddlers
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase