DIY Wool Dryer Balls
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Did you know you can make wool dryer balls that will help with wrinkles in your clothes? I absolutely hate ironing. In fact, I hate it so much that I refuse to wear things that need to be ironed. While that may not be possible for everyone, these simple natural wool dryer balls will help. Reduce Wrinkles in your clothing. Once you know how to make wool dryer balls, you can use them when you dry your clothes in place of dyer sheets."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- DIY Keepsake Box
- Pom Pom Pine Cone Ornaments
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Best Homemade Blueberry Syrup
- Thanksgiving Turkey Egg Rolls
- The Best Roasted Tomato Soup
- The Original Doubletree Cookie
- Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel Seasoning Copycat Recipe
- Turkey Stock Recipe. Made From The Turkey Carcass.
- Vanilla Bean Paste. How To Make Homemade Vanilla Beans Paste.
- Whipped Coffee Recipe (without The Work)
- C2c Sloth
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples