DIY Wool Dryer Balls
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Did you know you can make wool dryer balls that will help with wrinkles in your clothes? I absolutely hate ironing. In fact, I hate it so much that I refuse to wear things that need to be ironed. While that may not be possible for everyone, these simple natural wool dryer balls will help. Reduce Wrinkles in your clothing. Once you know how to make wool dryer balls, you can use them when you dry your clothes in place of dyer sheets."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- DIY Upcycled Bird Feeder
- 5-Minute Upcycled Sweater Flowers
- DIY Brown Sugar Scrub
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- DIY Citrus Air Freshener
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycle A Lucky Shamrock Wreath From Puzzle Pieces
- Lucky Rainbow Shamrock Wreath
- Easter Bunny Candy Holder
- Easter Felt Bookmark
- Natural Easter Egg Dye
- Easter Washcloth Bunny
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft