Disc Bound Notebook Pocket
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I am so excited about how this project turned out. I love disc bound planners because they are so customizable - and even better, that means I can make pockets or dividers of my own - right from my stash of scrapbook paper. This easy disc bound planner pocket is so simple to make and works beautifully for storing receipts or your to-do list. It also makes a great gift for your uber-organized friends like me!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Cardboard Box Guitar Craft & Kingdom of Music
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- 25 Low Cost Hobbies
- 16 Cheap Crafts You Need to Try
- Make Your Own Chinese Puzzle - Minutes To Make - Hours Of Fun! Recycle Project.
- Natural Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Recipe
- DIY Keepsake Box
- DIY Leather Catchall Tray
- DIY Magnetic Notepad
- Aged Terracotta Pots
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Classic Red Velvet Cupcakes
- How To Create A Sidewalk Chalk Racetrack For Remote Control Cars
- Free Printable Summer Word Search For Kids
- Succulent Coffee Soap Recipe
- Decadent Butterfinger Brownies
- Festive And Delicious Jello Parfait