Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Take your essential oils on the go with this easy hanging essential oil diffuser for your car. I used all Dollar Tree supplies, so this will cost just $3! You can make several with the supplies that you buy, which makes them even cheaper. Just hang on your vent and use oils to create a diffuser in your car. I also have a suggestion of oils to use and which ones to avoid while driving so you can be safe. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY IKEA Coffee Table Makeover
- Easy Adirondack Chair Plans
- Unicorn Mason Jars - Decoupage On Glass
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- 16 Cheap Crafts You Need to Try
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- Vinegar Weed Killer
- Needle Pincushion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Charging Station
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Heart Hat
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids