Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Take your essential oils on the go with this easy hanging essential oil diffuser for your car. I used all Dollar Tree supplies, so this will cost just $3! You can make several with the supplies that you buy, which makes them even cheaper. Just hang on your vent and use oils to create a diffuser in your car. I also have a suggestion of oils to use and which ones to avoid while driving so you can be safe. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Adding a coat (or two) of paint to just about anything in your home can transform the space. While one hue might look dull and boring,… Continue reading: "Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation"
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Cheap Patriotic 4th of July Party Favors Made with Recycled Material
- Recycle Jar Craft Kits
- 25 Low Cost Hobbies
- DIY Fabric Buttons
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
- Stress Relief DIY Teacup Candles
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beef And Potato Stew
- How To Set Up A Pretend Play Restaurant
- Quilted Handbag
- Chocolate Mousse Cake
- C2c Owl
- Black Bean Tostadas Are Perfect For Meatless Mondays
- Better Than Restaurant Instant Pot Mexican Black Beans
- How To Make A Diy Bee House For Mason Bees
- Dara Table Runner
- C2c Squirrel