Diy Dotted Mug Design
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"If you're in need of an afternoon craft idea, this DIY Dotted Mug Design has free instructions and requires few materials. Upcycle a plain ceramic mug you already with your initial or go buy a new mug to customize with a paint marker. Because it's personalized by you, this easy craft idea is a wonderful gift for any person and any occasion! Monogramming old mugs instead of buying a whole new set and using ceramic instead of paper or Styrofoam cup is environmentally friendly as well as simple."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10-Minute Braided Bead Bracelets
- 16 Cheap Crafts You Need to Try
- 25 Low Cost Hobbies
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- Fitted Face Mask Pattern
- Easy Adirondack Chair Plans
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- DIY Floating Box Shelves
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- 30 DIY Old Clothes Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bug Bite Relief Stick
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cajun Red Beans And Rice
- How To Make Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce In A Pinch
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Instant Pot Or Stove Top