Diy Reusable Cloth Wipes
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"How to make reusable cloth wipes. These are an ecofriendly alternative to paper towels or even makeup removing wipes. Use these as a baby wipe, makeup remover wipe, wash cloth, or a cleaning wipe. When they are dirty, toss them in the washer and reuse. This is an easy beginner sewing project. I used flannel fabric because it is soft and washes well. You can even upcycle your cloths by reusing a receiving blanket or bed sheet."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Give your Christmas tree a classic holiday touch with some simple ornaments that will cost you less than $5 to make. These Easy and… Continue reading: "Easy and Elegant DIY Frosted Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe