This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Reusable Cloth Wipes
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"How to make reusable cloth wipes. These are an ecofriendly alternative to paper towels or even makeup removing wipes. Use these as a baby wipe, makeup remover wipe, wash cloth, or a cleaning wipe. When they are dirty, toss them in the washer and reuse. This is an easy beginner sewing project. I used flannel fabric because it is soft and washes well. You can even upcycle your cloths by reusing a receiving blanket or bed sheet."
Read NextDiy Faux Cotton Branches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser