Diy Tassel Keychain
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Learn how to make your own boho keychain that’s the perfect gift! This DIY tassel keychain is super fun to make and the end result is a beautiful and super customizable tassel keyring that can be used for so many things! Can we just agree that the DIY tassel keychain trend should stay forever? I mean they are beautiful and so fun to look at! It’s like you can never have enough of them! I first spotted them at a trendy store for around $15 each one, which is a bit more than what I’m comfortable paying for one. So I decided to try my hand at making it and I can’t be any happier with the result!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- DIY Upcycled Bird Feeder
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Easy Personalized Coffee Mugs
- 30 DIY Old Clothes Ideas
- Stenciled Mason Jars for Fall Decor
- Stylish No-Sew T-Shirt Bag
- Blooming Books Tissue Paper Flower
- DIY Birdhouse Upcycle
- Recycled Snack Box with Zipper
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Garlic Herb Croutons Recipe
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots