This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Upcycled Cup Sleeve
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I picked up a cute pink sweater on clearance at the thrift store. I used it to make this adorable, and embarrassingly easy, DIY upcycled cup sleeve that would be a perfect gift idea for any coffee lover. It’s also the perfect gift in honor of breast cancer awareness. It only took me about 3 minutes to make each sleeve (really!). You could embellish the cup sleeve with buttons, ribbon, rhinestones or whatever you like. Pair this cozy DIY upcycled cup sleeve with a coffee gift card or a fancy bag of coffee, and voila, a great gift idea."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Read NextDiy Faux Cotton Branches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser