Diy Upcycled Cup Sleeve
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I picked up a cute pink sweater on clearance at the thrift store. I used it to make this adorable, and embarrassingly easy, DIY upcycled cup sleeve that would be a perfect gift idea for any coffee lover. It’s also the perfect gift in honor of breast cancer awareness. It only took me about 3 minutes to make each sleeve (really!). You could embellish the cup sleeve with buttons, ribbon, rhinestones or whatever you like. Pair this cozy DIY upcycled cup sleeve with a coffee gift card or a fancy bag of coffee, and voila, a great gift idea."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- DIY Upcycled Bird Feeder
- Easy Patterned Paper Wreath
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- 25 Low Cost Hobbies
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- DIY Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Easy Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Tuna Cakes
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Instant Pot Apple Cider Recipe
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Candy Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread