Diy Upcycled Cup Sleeve
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I picked up a cute pink sweater on clearance at the thrift store. I used it to make this adorable, and embarrassingly easy, DIY upcycled cup sleeve that would be a perfect gift idea for any coffee lover. It’s also the perfect gift in honor of breast cancer awareness. It only took me about 3 minutes to make each sleeve (really!). You could embellish the cup sleeve with buttons, ribbon, rhinestones or whatever you like. Pair this cozy DIY upcycled cup sleeve with a coffee gift card or a fancy bag of coffee, and voila, a great gift idea."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- DIY Upcycled Bird Feeder
- 5-Minute Upcycled Sweater Flowers
- DIY Brown Sugar Scrub
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- DIY Citrus Air Freshener
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycle A Lucky Shamrock Wreath From Puzzle Pieces
- Lucky Rainbow Shamrock Wreath
- Easter Bunny Candy Holder
- Easter Felt Bookmark
- Natural Easter Egg Dye
- Easter Washcloth Bunny
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft