This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Upcycled Cup Sleeve
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I picked up a cute pink sweater on clearance at the thrift store. I used it to make this adorable, and embarrassingly easy, DIY upcycled cup sleeve that would be a perfect gift idea for any coffee lover. It’s also the perfect gift in honor of breast cancer awareness. It only took me about 3 minutes to make each sleeve (really!). You could embellish the cup sleeve with buttons, ribbon, rhinestones or whatever you like. Pair this cozy DIY upcycled cup sleeve with a coffee gift card or a fancy bag of coffee, and voila, a great gift idea."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- DIY Air Freshener Discs
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- Harvest Terrarium Table Decorations
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- Homemade T-Shirt Yarn
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- DIY Clutch Purse from VHS Case
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lava Cake In A Mug
- Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders
- God’s Eye Yarn Craft
- Diy Reusable Sponge Pattern
- Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad
- Diy Crossbody Cell Phone Bag
- How To Make Yardzee
- Crowd Favorite Pumpkin Chili
- Patching Sewing
- Easy 3 Ingredient Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies