Diy Upcycled Cup Sleeve
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I picked up a cute pink sweater on clearance at the thrift store. I used it to make this adorable, and embarrassingly easy, DIY upcycled cup sleeve that would be a perfect gift idea for any coffee lover. It’s also the perfect gift in honor of breast cancer awareness. It only took me about 3 minutes to make each sleeve (really!). You could embellish the cup sleeve with buttons, ribbon, rhinestones or whatever you like. Pair this cozy DIY upcycled cup sleeve with a coffee gift card or a fancy bag of coffee, and voila, a great gift idea."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Easy Personalized Coffee Mugs
- DIY Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Diy Wire Flower Bookmark
- Homemade Secret Hollow Book
- 30 DIY Old Clothes Ideas
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- Upcycled Rainbow Planters
- Stylish No-Sew T-Shirt Bag
- Easy Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door