Diy Wire Flower Bookmark
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"A DIY wire flower bookmark is a quick and easy project to make and kids will LOVE helping! Once you get the hang of making wire bookmarks you won’t be able to stop yourself from making extras to give away to friends who love to read. Wire bookmarks are kind of like a “fancy” paperclip for books. They hold your place in the book with some pizazz. You are using a flexible piece of wire and creating a design that will hold your page and also look adorable. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
- Diy Valentine Wreath
- Monthly Journal For Moms Free Printable
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables