This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Diy Notepad
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Give an inexpensive dollar store notepad an upgrade with this project. You can make three notebooks in around 15 minutes and use up your scrap stash to boot. I like to make several at a time so that I have a stockpile of small gifts ready when I need them. (Keep a few handy in your gift closet. You'll thank me later.) It made a wonderful gift for a few of my good friends and let them know that I was thinking of them."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Read NextStylish No-Sew T-Shirt Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printable
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken