Easy Diy Notepad
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Give an inexpensive dollar store notepad an upgrade with this project. You can make three notebooks in around 15 minutes and use up your scrap stash to boot. I like to make several at a time so that I have a stockpile of small gifts ready when I need them. (Keep a few handy in your gift closet. You'll thank me later.) It made a wonderful gift for a few of my good friends and let them know that I was thinking of them."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- DIY Upcycled Bird Feeder
- Easy Patterned Paper Wreath
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- 25 Low Cost Hobbies
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- DIY Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Easy Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Tuna Cakes
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Instant Pot Apple Cider Recipe
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Candy Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread