Easy Diy Notepad
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Give an inexpensive dollar store notepad an upgrade with this project. You can make three notebooks in around 15 minutes and use up your scrap stash to boot. I like to make several at a time so that I have a stockpile of small gifts ready when I need them. (Keep a few handy in your gift closet. You'll thank me later.) It made a wonderful gift for a few of my good friends and let them know that I was thinking of them."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli