Easy Diy Notepad
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Give an inexpensive dollar store notepad an upgrade with this project. You can make three notebooks in around 15 minutes and use up your scrap stash to boot. I like to make several at a time so that I have a stockpile of small gifts ready when I need them. (Keep a few handy in your gift closet. You'll thank me later.) It made a wonderful gift for a few of my good friends and let them know that I was thinking of them."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Easy Personalized Coffee Mugs
- DIY Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Diy Wire Flower Bookmark
- Homemade Secret Hollow Book
- 30 DIY Old Clothes Ideas
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- Upcycled Rainbow Planters
- Stylish No-Sew T-Shirt Bag
- Easy Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door