This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Diy Notepad
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Give an inexpensive dollar store notepad an upgrade with this project. You can make three notebooks in around 15 minutes and use up your scrap stash to boot. I like to make several at a time so that I have a stockpile of small gifts ready when I need them. (Keep a few handy in your gift closet. You'll thank me later.) It made a wonderful gift for a few of my good friends and let them know that I was thinking of them."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Read NextVinegar Weed Killer
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Vinegar Weed Killer
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- DIY Bean Bag Chair
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- Placemat Purse
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Keepsake Box
- Diy Rustic Lamp
- Easy Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser