Easy Floral Coasters
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This floral motif has become one of my favorites over the years because it is so versatile, but for this Spring, I wanted to create a set of simple, pretty, cheery little coasters. They are made with simple stitches, making this a good beginner project. They work up quickly, which make them excellent for last minute gifts or craft fair makes. They are also perfect for scrap yarn. And while they're listed as coasters, you could work them in any weight yarn with respective hook, and use them for all kinds of things."
- Small Amount of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Lily Sugar n Cream in Yellow, and my main color (MC) in Rose Pink, Blueberry, White & Red
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional Jewelry Pliers for Weaving
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quick to make, these 5-Minute Upcycled Sweater Flowers are a creative way to use an old sweater originally destined for the trash bin!… Continue reading: "5-Minute Upcycled Sweater Flowers"
- DIY Upcycled Bird Feeder
- 16 Cheap Crafts You Need to Try
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- DIY Brown Sugar Scrub
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- Homemade T-Shirt Yarn
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- Upcycled Velvet Tin Can Planters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Homemade Lip Plumper