This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Faye's Lightweight Toadstool
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"When I updated my fairy garden, I knew I wanted to add a pop of color with some crocheted toadstools. These toadstools are cute and little, and are the absolute perfect size for planting in a fairy garden. They would also make nice charms for jewelry. I've worked mine in Aunt Lydia's Fashion Size 3 cotton thread. While I haven't tested it, I think this size thread is equal to sport weight so you can try a #2 or #3 yarn in it's place. Each one took me about 45 minutes to complete."
- Small Amount of #3 Crochet Thread – I used Aunt Lydia’s Fashion 3 in Bridal White and Atom Red
- D3/3.25mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- J10/6mm Crochet Hook or Similar Sized Item for Shaping
- Optional, Stuffing
Read NextDiy Faux Cotton Branches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser