Felt Storage Basket
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Learn how to sew a cute felt storage basket. This has instructions to make three different sizes, so you can customize them for your needs. I used mine for faux flowers as well as for storage. They are perfect for the craft room or for organizing hair supplies. This is a fairly easy beginner sewing project. I also have tips and instructions for customizing the baskets with paint or even a felt applique so it matches your decor."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
When it comes to hearty and filling dinner ideas, you can't go wrong with this 5-Ingredient Cowboy Chili Recipe! The quick and easy… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Cowboy Chili Recipe"
- 10-Minute Braided Bead Bracelets
- 16 Cheap Crafts You Need to Try
- 25 Low Cost Hobbies
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- Fitted Face Mask Pattern
- Easy Adirondack Chair Plans
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- DIY Floating Box Shelves
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- 30 DIY Old Clothes Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bug Bite Relief Stick
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cajun Red Beans And Rice
- How To Make Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce In A Pinch
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Instant Pot Or Stove Top