This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"There is something special about the classic, traditional granny square that always warms my heart! I love it worked in a solid color, color blocks, or stripes. This fun and easy granny square afghan is worked in one large continuous manner. It is a great on the go project, or to pair with watching your favorite TV show or movie. Beginner friendly, and 8 sizes included plus a video tutorial! I’ve used Red Heart Super Saver for my afghan, but you can use any worsted weight yarn from your stash – pick your favorite! For reference, the Newborn size took me just under 6 and a half hours."
- 70 (100, 280, 630, 860, 1130, 1430, 2550) Yards of Worsted Weight #4 Yarn – I used Red Heart Super Yarn in Light Gray, Soft Navy and Shocking Pink
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read Next10-Minute Braided Bead Bracelets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder