Honey Lip Scrub
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This honey lip scrub with cinnamon is a great way to get rid of chapped, dry lips for good! It smells heavenly, it’s made using only ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen and it’s a total powerhouse when it comes to moisturizing your lips. If your lips are dry, chapped and in need of some TLC then this cinnamon honey lip scrub is exactly what you need! And even if your lips are not in need of some urgent care but you just want to pamper yourself, this natural lip moisturizer is amazing too! "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- DIY Keepsake Box
- Pom Pom Pine Cone Ornaments
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Best Homemade Blueberry Syrup
- Thanksgiving Turkey Egg Rolls
- The Best Roasted Tomato Soup
- The Original Doubletree Cookie
- Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel Seasoning Copycat Recipe
- Turkey Stock Recipe. Made From The Turkey Carcass.
- Vanilla Bean Paste. How To Make Homemade Vanilla Beans Paste.
- Whipped Coffee Recipe (without The Work)
- C2c Sloth
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples