How To Make A Bird Seed Wreath Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Learn how to make your own bird seed wreath. These are expensive in home and garden stores, but you can make it with bird seed and some ingredients from your pantry. This looks cute in the backyard to attract and feed the birds. You can also add dried fruits like raisins or cranberries to it. The birds love it, and it looks cute hanging in a tree or on a hook style hanger in the yard."
- bird seed
- corn syrup
- cooking spray
- bundt pan
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe
- Homemade Chili Spice Mix – Clean Eating