How To Make A Bird Seed Wreath Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Learn how to make your own bird seed wreath. These are expensive in home and garden stores, but you can make it with bird seed and some ingredients from your pantry. This looks cute in the backyard to attract and feed the birds. You can also add dried fruits like raisins or cranberries to it. The birds love it, and it looks cute hanging in a tree or on a hook style hanger in the yard."
- bird seed
- corn syrup
- cooking spray
- bundt pan
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Easy Personalized Coffee Mugs
- DIY Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Diy Wire Flower Bookmark
- Homemade Secret Hollow Book
- 30 DIY Old Clothes Ideas
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- Upcycled Rainbow Planters
- Stylish No-Sew T-Shirt Bag
- Easy Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door