This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make A Cape
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Every kids needs a cape. If not for Halloween, then for every other day of the year. A kids cape will provide hours and hours and weeks of fun! They are simple to make, and easy to decorate and customize. Every kids needs a cape, and this quick tutorial will get you there in about 20 minutes. All you need is an old curtain, or some spare fabric and you're ready to go. Sewing can be done by machine or by hand."
Read NextStylish No-Sew T-Shirt Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printable
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken