How To Make A Diy Bee House For Mason Bees
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"How to make a DIY bee house for mason bees. Mason bees are solidary bees. They are excellent pollinators and work to help pollinate several types of flowers and vegetables. They aren't an aggressive bee, so they don't pose much risk to your family. They use a bee house to keep their eggs in for the next year. This is an easy DIY that uses bamboo to create tunnels for the eggs. Learn more about how they use it, how to make it, and tips to make it."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli