How To Make A Face Mask Without Elastic
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Make your own face mask for personal use with a scrap of fabric and an old t-shirt. These face masks do NOT use elastic. Elastic can be irritating on your ears, so I figured out how to use pieces of an old shirt. These masks are easy to make with just 5 straight seams. You will need a piece of fabric that is 16 inches X 7 1/2 inches, a sewing machine, some thread, scissors and an old t-shirt to cut up."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe
- Homemade Chili Spice Mix – Clean Eating