This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This simple paper towel roll craft is a great way to help your kids stay organized. All you need is a paper towel roll (toilet paper roll, vinyl roll, any cardboard roll will do), some paint and some ribbon and you can make your very own hair clip holder. The longest part is waiting for the paint to dry. You can even get your kids involved to help make it. The whole project (not including paint drying time) takes about 30 minutes."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextStylish No-Sew T-Shirt Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printable
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken