This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make Faux Leather Bracelets - Weave Style
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Learn how to make a leather, or faux leather, weaved bracelet. This design allows for multi-colored bracelets that look sleek for any occasion. All you need is some leather (or faux leather), some fabric fusing take, and some snaps. Creating the weave takes a bit of practice to get the handle on. Total project time takes about 1 hour the first time, but if you make this more than once, it can be done much faster. Come check it out!"
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Read NextStylish No-Sew T-Shirt Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printable
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken