How To Make Napkin Rings For Paper Napkins
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Are you fascinated with the idea of creating something unique from leftover toilet paper rolls? How about napkin rings for a special dinner with family? How to make napkin rings for paper napkins using leftover toilet paper tubes is an easy and fun project! It's also inexpensive especially if you use leftover craft supplies you already have on hand. Even your kids can participate in this project because you leave your glue gun in the drawer!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- DIY Upcycled Bird Feeder
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Easy Personalized Coffee Mugs
- 30 DIY Old Clothes Ideas
- Stenciled Mason Jars for Fall Decor
- Stylish No-Sew T-Shirt Bag
- Blooming Books Tissue Paper Flower
- DIY Birdhouse Upcycle
- Recycled Snack Box with Zipper
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Garlic Herb Croutons Recipe
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots