How To Make Napkin Rings For Paper Napkins
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Are you fascinated with the idea of creating something unique from leftover toilet paper rolls? How about napkin rings for a special dinner with family? How to make napkin rings for paper napkins using leftover toilet paper tubes is an easy and fun project! It's also inexpensive especially if you use leftover craft supplies you already have on hand. Even your kids can participate in this project because you leave your glue gun in the drawer!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Corn On The Cob
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- Cranberry Cookies With White Chocolate
- Italian Chocolate Salami
- Double Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Buttercream
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Summer Word Scramble Printable
- Zesty Italian Dressing Mix Recipe