How To Upholster With A Tea Towel
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"A very simple and unique way to create a fun an personal item of furniture is to upholster a footstool with a tea towel. You can use a souvenir tea towel from a favorite vacation or a tea towel with a cool design. I used a tea towel with a map of one of my favorite cities, Brithton in the UK for my furniture upcycle. The upholstery of the footstool only took 15mins and did not require any sewing."
- souvenir Tea towel
- staple gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe
- Homemade Chili Spice Mix – Clean Eating