This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Upholster With A Tea Towel
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"A very simple and unique way to create a fun an personal item of furniture is to upholster a footstool with a tea towel. You can use a souvenir tea towel from a favorite vacation or a tea towel with a cool design. I used a tea towel with a map of one of my favorite cities, Brithton in the UK for my furniture upcycle. The upholstery of the footstool only took 15mins and did not require any sewing."
- souvenir Tea towel
- staple gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Easy And Keto Friendly Blt Wrap
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft