This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
How To Upholster With A Tea Towel
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
"A very simple and unique way to create a fun an personal item of furniture is to upholster a footstool with a tea towel. You can use a souvenir tea towel from a favorite vacation or a tea towel with a cool design. I used a tea towel with a map of one of my favorite cities, Brithton in the UK for my furniture upcycle. The upholstery of the footstool only took 15mins and did not require any sewing."
- souvenir Tea towel
- staple gun
Read NextDIY Clutch Purse from VHS Case
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
Fall is just around the corner, which means that it's almost time to break out your favorite fall scarves! Stay on trend this season… Continue reading: "Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Fels Naptha Soap Uses
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Easy Rosemary Gin Fizz Recipe
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Easy Berry Slab Pie
- Best Cheeseburger Sliders With Hawaiian Rolls
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- Delicious Steakhouse Philly Sandwich