Irish Coffee Scrub
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"You will love this coffee scrub DIY! It’s no secret that I love all things coffee. I drink it. I use it to scent my home. Now, I’m using it to keep my skin soft and smooth. I absolutely love the taste and the scent of coffee. When I added creamer to my coffee, I often added an Irish Cream flavored creamer. Now, I drink my coffee black but I still love the way Irish Cream smells. I decided in honor of St. Patrick’s Day that I would experiment with an easy Irish Coffee scrub DIY recipe for you all to try."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids