This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lava Cake In A Mug
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"A lava cake is a type of chocolate cake that is gooey and molten in the center. Making a lava cake in a mug is quick and easy, and only takes a few minutes. This recipe uses Nutella and the lava cake will be rich and chocolatey, with a gooey center that is oozing with delicious Nutella chocolate! Guys, I have something incredibly delicious for you! If you are a big Nutella fan as myself you’ll find that this recipe is just like a little sweet piece of heaven! If you want a rich chocolate dessert but don’t want to deal with the hassle of baking something time consuming, this Nutella lava cake in a mug, oozing with creamy chocolate is a real lifesaver! "
Read NextHow To Upholster With A Tea Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Upholster With A Tea Towel
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Diy Rope Basket
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
- Cloud Baby Mobile
- Tin Planters
- Nightstand Makeover
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies