Lemon Almond Cookies
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Lemon lovers will be in love with this super-simple lemon almond cookies recipe with a bold flavor! These soft lemon cookies are chewy as well as crinkly. No wonder some call them Lemon Crinkle Cookies! These simple lemon almond cookies have a strong lemon taste, are soft and thick so that you can sink your teeth into them. They are great for summer, as the lemon makes them soo refreshing despite of the sweetness. Nevertheless, don’t hesitate to make them all year round if you like them."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- DIY Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- Nightstand Makeover
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- DIY Leather Catchall Tray
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- C2c Dog Blanket
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- Pet Information Kit - Free Family Pet Printables
- Avocado Donuts
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Chicken Breast Marinade
- Poppy Seed Rolls
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume