This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lemon Almond Cookies
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Lemon lovers will be in love with this super-simple lemon almond cookies recipe with a bold flavor! These soft lemon cookies are chewy as well as crinkly. No wonder some call them Lemon Crinkle Cookies! These simple lemon almond cookies have a strong lemon taste, are soft and thick so that you can sink your teeth into them. They are great for summer, as the lemon makes them soo refreshing despite of the sweetness. Nevertheless, don’t hesitate to make them all year round if you like them."
Read NextVinegar Weed Killer
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Vinegar Weed Killer
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- DIY Bean Bag Chair
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- Placemat Purse
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Keepsake Box
- Diy Rustic Lamp
- Easy Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser