Lemon Almond Cookies
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Lemon lovers will be in love with this super-simple lemon almond cookies recipe with a bold flavor! These soft lemon cookies are chewy as well as crinkly. No wonder some call them Lemon Crinkle Cookies! These simple lemon almond cookies have a strong lemon taste, are soft and thick so that you can sink your teeth into them. They are great for summer, as the lemon makes them soo refreshing despite of the sweetness. Nevertheless, don’t hesitate to make them all year round if you like them."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Easy Personalized Coffee Mugs
- DIY Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Diy Wire Flower Bookmark
- Homemade Secret Hollow Book
- 30 DIY Old Clothes Ideas
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- Upcycled Rainbow Planters
- Stylish No-Sew T-Shirt Bag
- Easy Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door