Lemon Almond Cookies
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Lemon lovers will be in love with this super-simple lemon almond cookies recipe with a bold flavor! These soft lemon cookies are chewy as well as crinkly. No wonder some call them Lemon Crinkle Cookies! These simple lemon almond cookies have a strong lemon taste, are soft and thick so that you can sink your teeth into them. They are great for summer, as the lemon makes them soo refreshing despite of the sweetness. Nevertheless, don’t hesitate to make them all year round if you like them."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- DIY Upcycled Bird Feeder
- 5-Minute Upcycled Sweater Flowers
- DIY Brown Sugar Scrub
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- DIY Citrus Air Freshener
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycle A Lucky Shamrock Wreath From Puzzle Pieces
- Lucky Rainbow Shamrock Wreath
- Easter Bunny Candy Holder
- Easter Felt Bookmark
- Natural Easter Egg Dye
- Easter Washcloth Bunny
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft