Lemon Almond Cookies
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Lemon lovers will be in love with this super-simple lemon almond cookies recipe with a bold flavor! These soft lemon cookies are chewy as well as crinkly. No wonder some call them Lemon Crinkle Cookies! These simple lemon almond cookies have a strong lemon taste, are soft and thick so that you can sink your teeth into them. They are great for summer, as the lemon makes them soo refreshing despite of the sweetness. Nevertheless, don’t hesitate to make them all year round if you like them."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- DIY Upcycled Bird Feeder
- Easy Patterned Paper Wreath
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- 25 Low Cost Hobbies
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- DIY Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Easy Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Tuna Cakes
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Instant Pot Apple Cider Recipe
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Candy Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread