This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lemon Rosemary Simmer Pot Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This lemon rosemary simmer pot recipe has a refreshing scent. Lemon is uplifting, and rosemary can stimulate your mind. It's a dupe for the Williams Sonoma simmer pot, and it smells amazing. It's very easy to make with just a few ingredients. I like to use fresh lemons and fresh rosemary for a strong scent, but you can also use dried lemons and rosemary. Let it simmer for several hours and add more water as needed for a refreshing natural way to scent your home."
Read Next10-Minute Braided Bead Bracelets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder